Take pride in your green fingers and show us your handy work and YOU could win a Lidl voucher for £200!! All you have to do is send us a picture of your garden that you’ve created featuring Lidl’s beautiful Plants and Flowers! Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entrants must be over 18. Closing date June 26th.The winner will be announced and contacted on July 3rd! Good luck! #LidlsBestGarden
By entering into this competition, entrants automatically accept its Terms and Conditions.
1. This Lidl’s Best Garden competition (Campaign) is promoted by Lidl Northern Ireland Limited, company number: No: NI647629) whose registered office is at Dundrod Road, Nutts Corner, Crumlin, Co. Antrim, United Kingdom, BT29 4SR
2. Entries will only be accepted via email submission to the email address email@example.com which only the Lidl Plant and Flower buyer will have access to.
3. The winner will be selected via an email submission of entries and judged by Lidl Northern Ireland’s Plant buyer and an independent third party. The competition closes at midnight Friday June 26th 2020 where after this time no further entries will be considered. Entry review will run from Monday June 29th 2020 to Thursday July 2nd 2020 with the winner contacted the Thursday evening of July 2nd 2020 and with their consent announced via Lidl Northern Ireland’s official Facebook and Instagram page including images of their entry on July 3rd 2020. The entry process can be completed by all residents of Northern Ireland.
4. The prize for the winning entry will be a Lidl voucher for £200.
5. These vouchers use are subject to their own terms and conditions on the voucher, are non-redeemable for cash, another prize or spend in a Lidl outside of Ireland.
6. For the entries be valid and counted, valid contact details of the entrant must be included and be legible. Any entries with incomplete, incomprehensible, missing, or illegible details, made or received after the deadline for receiving entries has passed or which are not received by Lidl or are not otherwise in accordance with the terms and conditions are invalid and will not be included.
7. Lidl hereby ensures that all personal data is collected, processed and used in compliance with any and all relevant data protection legislation. Personal data is not used for any other purpose other than those outlined in these terms and conditions. Lidl and its associated companies will not transfer your data to any third parties outside Ireland.
8. Adequate technical security measures are taken to ensure the security of all personal information.
9. All personal data collected for the purpose of the Campaign will be deleted after the conclusion of the Campaign or the prize has been awarded, whichever comes later.
10. Lidl reserves the right to refuse the use of the prize if the winner breaches any of these terms and conditions or who brings or tends to bring the name of Lidl, its agents, associates or other affiliated organisations into disrepute.
11. There will be a limit of one entry per person.
12. Lidl and its associated companies will not be held liable where any additional charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made entrants or winner.
13. Lidl and its associated companies do not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by entrant, or those assisting in the entry, arising from participating in the competition or from the prize or any other item as part of this competition whether due to any error, omission or other cause by Lidl or their employees, agents or otherwise.
14. Lidl reserves the right to amend any aspect of the Campaign and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notification entrants.