Coupon Plus Terms & Conditions
1. By participating in the “Coupon Plus” promotion (“the Promotion”), participants automatically accept these terms and conditions.
2. This Promotion is promoted by Lidl Northern Ireland Ltd. (herein “the Promoter” or “Lidl”) whose registered office is located at Dundrod Road Nutts Corner Crumlin Co. Antrim
3. The Promotion runs from Thursday 6th January until Wednesday 2nd February 2022.
4. The Promotion is open to all Lidl Plus account holders.
5. To begin taking part in the “Coupon Plus” promotion Lidl Plus users must:
a. Click ‘START’ to get a personalised “Coupon Plus” progress bar on the homepage of the Lidl Plus app.
b. Scan their Lidl Plus Card at the till every time they make a purchase.
c. Purchase products from our fresh fruit and veg range.
d. Spend a total amount equal to or greater than the “goal” amounts to unlock the first prize coupon.
e. Continue to purchase fruit & veg products ensuring to scan Lidl Plus every time for the duration of the promotion in order to reach each subsequent “goal” and unlock the remaining prizes.
6. Participants must scan their Lidl Plus card at the till during their transaction. Lidl Plus cards cannot be scanned retrospectively on completed transactions.
7. The total amount spent on fruit & veg products will be accounted for on the progress bar.
8. Refunds of eligible fruit & veg products will decrease the level of the expenditure bar. If, as a result of the refund, the expenditure bar drops below the any particular target whereon a prize was awarded, participants will not be eligible to collect the prize for that “goal” a second or subsequent time.
9. The eligible fruit & veg products appliable to this Promotion shall only be fruit & veg products located in the b fruit & veg section in Lidl Ireland stores. All preprepared, frozen or cooked refrigerated products are excluded.
10. The Promoter (Lidl Northern Ireland Ltd.) or the operator of the Lidl Plus App (Lidl Stiftung & Co. KG) shall not bear any responsibility to notify participants of unredeemed prizes.
11. Prize coupons for free products will offer the users a choice between two products. Users may use this coupon to redeem one of these products for free.
12. The Prizes included are:
- Fresh Orange Juice (smooth or with bits) or Apple Juice (£5 Spend target)
- Swiss Style Muesli or Maris Piper Potatoes (£10 Spend target)
- Protein Bar Multipack or Raw Fruit & Nut Bars (£20 Spend target)
- Fit Meals (£35 Spend target)
- 10% off your shopping (up to £200) Exclusions apply (£50 Spend Target)
13. In the event that the Coupon Plus feature or Lidl Plus App is not available or not functioning correctly, no transactions or stamps can be retrospectively applied by the Promoter and the Promoter will bear no responsibility for technical issues.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal value should the advertised prize(s) become unavailable for any reason.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend a the Promotion and/or vary the applicable Promotion rules, including these terms and conditions, without prior notice.
16. The prize(s) are strictly non-refundable.
17. Specific and separate Lidl Plus terms and conditions apply to individual coupons.
18. All prizes are non-transferable, and no cash or other prize alternatives will be offered.
19. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct of the Promotion, or any other matter relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter will be final with no appeal therefrom.
21. Users must redeem their prize coupons within 7 days of receiving/unlocking them.
22. The Promoter will not be held liable for any charges and/or expenses incurred by participants in the Promotion as a result of their participation, and no refund or reimbursement will be made in this regard.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or amend the Promotion or any element of it in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control such as, but not limited to, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rules, regulations or other direction, or breakdown of plant, machinery, or transportation. The Promoter and its associated companies are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to participants as a result of any of these occurrences.
24. By signifying their participation in the Promotion, participants indemnify agree to hold the Promoter and its respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by them or any third party as a result of their participation in the Promotion.