Lidl's Biggest Lover Terms & Conditions
1. This Lidl’s Biggest Lover competition (Campaign) is promoted by Lidl Ireland GmbH (company number: No:904141) whose registered office is at Main Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland and also by Lidl Northern Ireland Limited, (company number: No: NI647629) whose registered office is located at Dundrod Road, Nutts Corner, Co. Antrim, United Kingdom, BT29 4SR.
2. The competition will be open for entry from Monday 20th May 2019 until midnight Friday 14th June 2019.
3. Entry review will run from Monday, 17th June, 2019 until Wednesday, 19th June, 2019.
4. The winner will be contacted by close of business on Thursday 20th June 2019.
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. Entrants must be over 18.
7. Entrants may only represent themselves. Any entrant who enters this competition on behalf of a third party using a third party’s personal details will not be considered as a valid entry and the entry will be removed from the competition with immediate effect. All personal details pertaining to any third party associated with said entry will also be deleted.
8. The prize for the winning entry will be a Lidl voucher to the value of £250.00, 6 bottles of Lidl Prosecco and BBQ essentials - total prize value £500. The use of these vouchers is subject to their own terms and conditions on the voucher, are non-redeemable for cash or another prize and cannot be spent in a Lidl outside of Ireland.
9. Participants can only validly enter this competition via form submission on https://www.lidl-ni.co.uk/lover answering “Tell us in 255 characters or less why your Lidl's biggest Lover?”
10. The winner will be selected via an email submission of entries. The winning submissions will be selected by a judging Panel (the Panel). The Panel will be comprised of Lidl employees and an independent third party.
11. The winning entrant will be selected based on the creativity of the form submission and answer to the question. The Panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding either the selection process or the outcome of the competition.
12. The winning entrant will, with prior consent, be announced via Lidl Ireland’s official Facebook page.
13. Other entries (including non-winning entries) may be featured on Lidl Ireland’s official Facebook page throughout the course of the competition in relation to promotional activity.
14. The entry process can be completed by all residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland who are over the age of 18 years old.
15. For the entries be valid and counted, valid contact details of the entrant must be included and be legible. Any entries with incomplete, incomprehensible, missing, or illegible details, made or received after the deadline for receiving entries has passed or which are not received by Lidl or are not otherwise in accordance with the terms and conditions are invalid and will not be included.
16. By entering this competition, entrants agree to the processing of any personal data in relation to themselves which they provide. Entrants further agree to their personal data being stored and processed by Lidl and any associated companies for the purpose of this competition.
17. Lidl hereby ensures that all personal data is collected, processed and used in compliance with any and all relevant data protection legislation. Personal data is not used for any other purpose other than those outlined in these terms and conditions. Lidl and its associated companies will not transfer your data to any third parties outside Ireland. Adequate technical security measures are taken to ensure the security of all personal information.
18. All personal data collected for the purpose of the Campaign will be deleted after the conclusion of the Campaign or the prize has been awarded, whichever comes later.
19. Data subjects may apply for access, rectification, erasure, restriction of process, or portability. Any questions in relation to how Lidl uses personal data may be addressed to email@example.com. If Lidl is unable to address such questions, data subjects also have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office
21. By accepting the prize, and in consideration of same, the winning entrant agrees to participate in any promotional material that Lidl may require surrounding the awarding of the prize of this competition and the winner further agrees that their data may be processed by Lidl for that purpose.
22. Lidl reserves the right to refuse the use of the prize if the winner breaches any of these terms and conditions or who brings or tends to bring the name of Lidl, its agents, associates or other affiliated organisations into disrepute.
23. Lidl and its associated companies will not be held liable where any additional charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made to entrants or winner(s).
24. Lidl and its associated companies do not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by entrant, or those assisting in the entry, arising from participating in the competition or from the prize or any other item as part of this competition whether due to any error, omission or other cause by Lidl or their employees, agents or otherwise.
25. Lidl reserves the right to amend any aspect of the Campaign and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notification entrants.