LIDL NORTHERN IRELAND LIMITED – COMMUNITY WORKS
By entering into this competition, entrants automatically accept its Terms and Conditions.
1. This nominations campaign (Campaign) is promoted by Lidl Northern Ireland Limited (hereinafter ‘Lidl’) whose registered office is at Main Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland.
2. The nominations campaign will run from Monday, the 8th of April 2019 until 11:59pm Thursday, 30th May2019
3. The prize for the winning youth club is a £4000 voucher for our tendered supplier Podium Sports. Winners will also receive a gift pack containing generic sporting accessories. There is one prize per participating store. Lidl reserves the right to vary the quantity and type of prize provided.
4. This campaign is open to all sports clubs in Northern Ireland that can satisfy the following set of criteria:
a) Eligible clubs must have a minor/under 18 team or division.
b) The club needs to be an approved/registered member with one of the sporting bodies registered with NI Sports Forum. List of those sporting bodies found here: http://www.nisf.net/membership/representative-members/
The nomination process can be completed by all residents of Northern Ireland.
5. Members of the Public (Nominators) may nominate the youth sports club (Nominee) which they wish to benefit from the prize fund by filling in a nomination form available on the Lidl website (https://www.lidl-ni.co.uk/communityworks).
6. The nomination form will contain a field in which the Nominator will be required to explain why the Nominee which they have chosen deserves to benefit from the prize fund.
7. For the nomination forms to be valid and counted, all mandatory fields must be filled in correctly including a valid 10 digit unique code found on a Lidl receipt. Each unique code is only valid for one single entry. Any nomination forms which are incomplete, without all the required information, illegible, incomprehensible, made or received after the deadline for receiving entries has passed or which are not received by Lidl or are not otherwise in accordance with the terms and conditions are invalid and will not be included.
8. All valid nominations will be counted and used for determining which youth sports club will benefit from the prize fund.
9. The successful Nominees will be selected by a judging panel (the Panel) which will be comprised of employees from Lidl Ireland and NIand an independent third party from our tendered supplier, Podium Sports.
10. Nominations will be selected based on the most original and creative answers. Final decision on successful youth sports club is made at the entire discretion of the Panel.
11. The Panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding either the selection process or the outcome of the Campaign.
12. By nominating a Nominee, the Nominator agrees to the processing of any personal data provided by the Nominator in relation to themselves on the nomination form for the purpose of obtaining further information relating to the nomination as may be required by Lidl. By participating in the Campaign the Nominator agrees to their personal data being stored and processed by Lidl and any associated companies for the purpose of the Campaign.
13. By accepting the prize, and in consideration of same, the winning club agrees to participate in any promotional material that Lidl may require surrounding the awarding of the prize or this competition and will ensure that its members data may be processed by Lidl for that purpose.
14. The personal information provided by the Nominator as part of the entry may form part of the promotion of the competition and the announcement of winners.
15. Lidl will not request any personal data from the Nominator, however any personal data communicated to Lidl in any respect will only be processed for the purposes outlined in these terms and conditions. Such personal information will not be used for any other purposes than those specified. Data subjects may apply for access, rectification, erasure, restriction of process, or portability. Any questions in relation to how Lidl uses personal data may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If Lidl is unable to address such questions, data subjects also have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
16. Lidl will ensure that all information is kept safe and secure until the conclusion of this competition or until such time as the final prize fund has been delivered. Any personal data will be deleted thereafter. All information submitted will be held within Northern Ireland or the EU and may only be processed by a third party strictly as Lidl permits.
17. Lidl reserves the right to refuse to use the prize fund to benefit a Nominee / Nominator who breaches any of these terms and conditions or who brings or tends to bring the name of Lidl, its agents, associates or other affiliated organisations into disrepute.
18. Lidl and its associated companies will not be held liable where any additional charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made to the Nominators or the Nominee(s).
19. Lidl and its associated companies do not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the Nominee or the Nominator howsoever arising from participating in the Campaign or from accepting the jerseys, equipment or any other item as part of this Campaign whether due to any error, omission or other cause by Lidl or their employees, agents or otherwise.
20. Lidl reserves the right to amend any aspect of the Campaign and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notification to Nominators or Nominees.