At Lidl we ensure that customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. We know your privacy is important to you so we want you to know that we will treat your personal information with respect.
WHY DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
To help us provide you with the best possible customer service sometimes we will need to use your personal information. This is so that we can respond to your requests. This is done in our legitimate interests to help us deal with your query in an efficient manner. We won’t use your information for any reason other than to respond to your concerns or queries.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE USE?
Depending on the circumstances, we may collect any of the following information:
• Email address;
• Home or postal address;
• Call recordings.
Personal information obtained by Lidl when dealing with your request by telephone, e-mail, or letter is treated confidentially. In order to maintain our high standards of customer satisfaction all calls are recorded for training, quality, and safety purposes. In most cases, personal data will be kept no longer than 28 days from the date a request is resolved.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
Lidl will only allow access to your information to those members of staff that require it in order to respond to your request. All Lidl staff are under contractual obligations of confidentiality. In some cases, it may be necessary for us to forward extracts of your request to a contract partner. If this is necessary, we will inform you in advance and obtain your consent before we transfer any of your personal information externally.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
• The right to revoke your consent at any time (where you have previously provided your consent);
• The right to request information about your personal data stored with us;
• The right to request rectification of incorrect data;
• The right to request deletion of your personal data in certain circumstances;
• The right to apply for the restriction of processing of your personal data;
• The right to request data portability.
• The Right to object to the processing of your personal data;
• The right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office if Lidl is unable to address your concerns.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
You can contact us using the below details:
Lidl Northern Ireland GmbH