Goodness Gang - Terms & Conditions – 2018
By nominating a nominee, the parent/guardian (Nominator) automatically accepts these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the nominee.
1. This nominations campaign (Campaign) is promoted by Lidl Northern Ireland, company number: No:904141) whose registered office is at Main Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland.
2. The nominations campaign runs from Wednesday 18th July 2018 until Wednesday 1st August 2018 (Nomination Phase).
3. This competition is open to all residents of Northern Ireland over the age of 18.
4. The prize (hereinafter referred to as the Prize) for the Nominee is a pass to private screening along with a meet and greet with The Goodness Gang and goody bags provided by Lidl Northern Ireland GmbH (Lidl) and their events agency. To win this competition, go to Lidl Ireland’s Facebook page (and answer the following question: “Which is your favourite Goodness Gang character and why?”. Enter by completing the online lead ad form on The Lidl Ireland Facebook Page.
5. To be deemed a Nominee in the Campaign, the Nominator must elect the Nominee to participate via a nomination form which can be found in store throughout the duration of the Nomination Phase which must be submitted on the Lidl Northern Ireland Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lidlni/.
6. For the Campaign entry to be valid, all mandatory fields must be filled in correctly and legibly. Any entries which are incomplete, without all the required information, illegible, incomprehensible, made or received after the deadline for receiving entries has passed or which are not received by Lidl or are not otherwise in accordance with the Campaign terms and conditions are invalid and will not be included.
7. All valid entries will be entered into the Campaign for the opportunity to win the Prize.
8. The successful Nominees will be selected by the events agency (panel). Final decision on successful Nominees is made at the entire discretion of the Panel and no correspondence will be entered into regarding either the selection process or the outcome of the Campaign.
9. The Nominator of the successful Nominee(s) will be contacted to advise them that they have won by the 3rd of August or as soon as possible thereafter.
10. Attendance by the Nominee is not reserved until the Nominator has responded to the e-mail invitation confirming attendance. Response to the email by the Nominator to confirm attendance constitutes permission to use the relevant successful Nominee’s name, by employees, agents or subcontractors of Lidl or anyone working on behalf of the Lidl and/or by local media) for purposes of internal/external advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation. The successful Nominee(s) agree to take part in such related promotional activities as Lidl may require.
11. By nominating a Nominee the Nominator agrees to the processing of any personal data provided by the Nominator in relation to themselves and the Nominee on the nomination form for the purpose of obtaining further information relating to the nomination as may be required by Lidl. By participating in the Campaign the Nominator agrees to its personal data being stored and processed by Lidl and any associate companies for the purpose of the Campaign.
12. Lidl hereby ensures that all personal data is collected, processed and used in compliance with data protection laws. Personal data is not used for any other purpose other than those outlined in these terms and conditions. Lidl and its associated companies will not transfer your data to any third parties outside Northern Ireland.
13. Adequate technical security measures are taken to ensure the security of all personal information.
14. Lidl reserves the right to refuse to award the Prize to a Nominee / Nominator who breaches any of these Terms and Conditions or who brings or tends to bring the name of Lidl, its agents, associates or other affiliated organisations into disrepute.
15. The Prize excludes all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the Prize, including but not limited to transport to and from the venue. Additional charges and expenses incurred for goods, services, attractions, facilities, upgrades, activities, events and any other items not expressly included in the prize are payable solely by the Nominator of the successful Nominee.
16. Lidl and its associated companies will not be held liable where any additional charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made to the Nominators or the Nominee(s).
17. Lidl and its associated companies do not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by the Nominee or the Nominator howsoever arising from participating in the Campaign or from accepting the Prize whether due to any error, omission or other cause by Lidl or their employees, agents or otherwise.
18. Lidl reserves the right to amend any element of the Campaign, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to the unavailability of the Campaign entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. Lidl and its associated companies, is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Nominees, the Nominators as a result of any of these occurrences.