Turkey Breast Steaks Marinated in lemon and garlic with Italian-style potatoes with mustard and a parsley dressing
- 2 pkts of Bally Manor Turkey Breast Steaks
- 2 cloves of Garlic, sliced
- Zest and juice of 1 Lemon
- 8 tbsps Primadonna Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 sprig of Rosemary, chopped
- 6 Rooster Potatoes, peeled and chopped into cubes
- 2 tbsps Deluxe Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 bunch of Parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Kilderg Honey
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. For the marinade, combine the garlic, lemon zest and 2 tablespoons of olive oil together in a bowl and mix well. Then pour the mixture over the turkey breasts and marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
3. Take a large baking tray and add 5 tablespoons of olive oil and place into the pre-heated oven. Wait 10 minutes until the oil in the tray is hot, then add the potatoes and toss them in the oil. Season with salt and pepper then place the tray back in to the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, place the turkey breasts in a hot frying pan with some salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
Then take the turkey breasts and place them in the oven (use a hot baking tray if you do not have an oven-proof frying pan) and leave for 10 minutes until the turkey is cooked through.
5. For the dressing, mix the honey, parsley and mustard together in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
6. After 20 minutes, check the potatoes are done and finish with the lemon juice and chopped rosemary. Place on a plate with the turkey