Cod Fillets with Garlic and Coriander Vegetables, Soy and Honey
- 2 pkts Inismara Cod Fillets
- 2 Garlic Cloves, peeled & thinly sliced
- 2 Red Peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 pkt Mange Tout
- 1 Red Onion, sliced
- 1 bunch Coriander, chopped
- 4 tbsps Primadonna Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsps Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsps Kilderg Honey
- Kania Salt & Pepper
1. Turn the oven onto the grill setting and pre heat.
2. In a roasting tray, place the cod, season and coat with olive oil (about 3 tablespoons). Grill for 8 minutes.
3. Heat a wok or frying pan. Add the rest of the olive oil & the garlic and cook until golden brown, then add the vegetables and cook for 2 minutes on a high heat.
4. Add the soy sauce, coriander & honey to serve.