Cajun Chicken Kebabs with a sweet chilli dip
- 4 Bally Manor Chicken Fillets Dice
- 1 tsp of Kania Paprika
- 1tsp of Kania Pepper
- 2 tsps of Kania Curry Powder
- 1 tsp of Primadonna Extra Virgin Olive Oi
- 6 tbsps of Morning Fresh Sour Cream
- 3 tbsps of Vitasia Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 4 Bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- 1 Lemon, squeezed
- Mix the chicken with the oil and spices then set to one side.
- Next skewer the chicken and place to one side or marinate overnight
- Grill the skewers on the bbq for 4 minutes on each side and finish with a squeeze of lemon.
- For the dip, mix the sour cream and chilli sauce together then serve with a side salad.