Salmon Darnes with roasted courgettes, tomatoes, lemon and parsley
- 2 pkts Inismara Salmon Darnes with pepper & wild garlic
- 1 pkt Tomatoes, cut in halve
- 1 tsp of Acentino Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Courgettes, cut into slice
- 1 bunch of Parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp Kilderg Pure Honey
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Primadonna Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Put the courgettes and tomatoes in a large baking tray, place the salmon on top and drizzle with around four tablespoons of olive oil.
- Season well, add some balsamic vinegar and roast in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and add some honey, lemon and parsley
- Roast for a further 4 minutes and serve.