Piri Piri Chicken Breast with a tomato and cucumber salad
- 1 pkt Bally Manor Chicken Breasts
- 4 Red Chillies, chopped and seeded
- 2 tbsps Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 Garlic Cloves, sliced
- 2 tsps Kania Paprika
- 2 tsps Kilderg Pure Honey
- Small bunch Coriander, chopped
- Small bunch Parsley, chopped
For the Salad
- 1 pkt Tomatoes, choppe
- 1 Cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 Red Onion, sliced
- 1 bunch Basil, chopped
- 2 tbsps Primadonna Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- First mix the chilli, garlic, spices, herbs, honey and vinegar together. Pour over the chicken to marinade for at least an hour, or overnight.
- Then, on a hot BBQ, cook the chicken for 5 minutes each side until cooked through.
- For the salad, mix everything together, season and serve.