Main Content Area
Balmoral Show 2017 T&Cs
Balmoral Show 2017: Lidl Supermarket Sweep
Enter now for your chance to win:
Using the device provided and the bespoke app along with your printed shopping list, scan as many QR codes on our printed Lidl shop as you can within the timeframe of 90 seconds to create your digital shop to be in with a chance to win a year’s free shopping with Lidl.
The prize is provided by Lidl. *
Please Note: By entering into this competition, participants automatically accept its Terms and Conditions before using the App.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of this competition is Lidl Northern Ireland GmbH, Dundrod Road, Nutts Corner, BT29 4SR Crumlin, Co. Antrim.
- The competition runs from Wednesday, 10th May until Saturday 13th May 2017.
- The competition is open to all residents of the Island of Ireland over the age of 18, excluding employees of Lidl Ireland and Lidl Northern Ireland, affiliated companies of Lidl Ireland and Lidl Northern Ireland, partners, families or anyone associated with this competition.
- To enter the competition, entrants must collect the most number of QR codes within the provided timeframe in order to have their details submitted into the competition entry box at the Balmoral Show on the stand before 18.00 on Saturday, 13th May 2017.
- For the competition entry to be valid all necessary entry details must be provided. Entries which are incomplete, without all the required information, incomprehensible, made or received after the deadline for receiving entries has passed or which are not received by the Promoter or are not otherwise in accordance with the interaction terms and conditions are invalid and will be discounted.
- The promoter shall not bear any responsibility to notify participants of incomplete entries or entries that have not been submitted or correctly submitted by the closing date of the competition.
- Multiple entries are not permitted.
- There will be 1 prize of: *A voucher to the value of £5,200.00 to be used in any Lidl NI store.
- The winner will be selected by a member of Lidl staff by Friday 19th May, 2017.
- If in the case more than one winner have the same score, in this case, we will put their names into a draw and a member of Lidl staff will pick a winner by Friday 19th May, 2017.
- The prize winners have 28 days, from receipt of notification, to claim their prize. If winners do not claim their prize before the 28 day deadline they will forfeit their prize and a new winner will be chosen without any liability to the winner. The winner must be ready to accept delivery of the prize within a time period agreed with Lidl N.I.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules without prior notice.
- The prize excludes all other costs and arrangements, (including but not limited to taxes, insurances and fees) not expressly included in the prize. Additional charges and expenses incurred for goods, services, attractions, facilities, upgrades, activities and events not expressly included in the prize are payable solely by the successful entrant(s)(and where applicable their companion(s). The Promoter will not be held liable where such charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made. The Promoter will accept no responsibility where the successful entrant is unable to pay in full, any such charges and/or expenses as incurred.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal value should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- Winners will be notified within 4 weeks after the close of the competition.
- All prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other prize alternatives will be offered. Prizes will only be awarded to the winner.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of this competition, the decision of the Promoter will be final.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to the selection of prize winners is final; no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility (including but not limited to requesting written proof of age of any competition winner) and identity of any winner before prizes are distributed, and reserves the right to refuse a prize distribution to any participant who breaches any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion. Any person found to be in disregard of these rules shall be disqualified automatically
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner’s name, hometown and likeness (likeness as it has been shot or in an altered manner) for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the promoter may require.
- By participating in our competition you agree to your personal data being stored and processed by the Promoter for the purpose of entering this competition. You agree to your personal data being processed for the further purpose of receiving our newsletter (in the event that an email address has been supplied and the opt out option has not been selected).
- Should the participant not wish to receive the newsletter they must tick the ‘opt out’ box on the competition entry form.
- The Promoter will not transfer your data to any third parties outside Ireland/Northern Ireland.
- The Promoter hereby ensures that all personal data is collected, processed and used in compliance with data protection legislation and that adequate technical security measures are taken to ensure the security of your personal information.