Fresh Baked Cod Fillets with chorizo and honey cherry tomatoes
- 2 pkts of Inismara Cod Fillets (For a Spanish twist you can substitute the cod with either the Marinated Hake or Sea Bass fillets - see page 3)
- 250g Fresh Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 8 slices of Chorizo
- 12 Fresh Basil leaves
- 100ml Acentino Aceto Balsamico di Modena
- 1 tbsp Kilderg Honey
- Kania Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Firstly, add the balsamic and honey to a hot pan and boil for 5 minutes or until it has reduced by half.
- Then, add the tomatoes and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Next, place three leaves of basil on each of the cod fillets and then two pieces of chorizo on top.
- Pour the cherry tomatoes and balsamic on to a roasting
tray and then place the cod on top and then bake in the oven for 10
minutes. There is no need to cover the dish withfoil.