- 1 pkt Bally Manor MiniChicken Breast Fillets
- 130g Snacktastic SaltedPopcorn
- 100g Connell BakeryBreadcrumbs
- 2 Connell Farm Eggs beaten
- 50g of Belbake Plain Flour
- 1tsp Kania Paprika
- Vita D'or Chilli Mayonnaise
1. Blend the popcorn in a blender then add the breadcrumbs. Blend until finely chopped andmixed through.
2. Now season the chicken with paprika, salt and pepper. Mix together well then dip the chicken into the flour, then egg, and then into the bread crumb mixture
.3. Next, to cook the chicken, adjust your fryer to170°C. Fry until they become golden brown and crispy.
4. Serve with some Vita D'or chilli mayo. Top Tip: This recipe can also be baked in the ovenat 180°C for 10 minutes.