Turkey Breast Satay
- 1 pkt Bally Manor TurkeyBreast cut into strips
- 1 tsp of Ginger chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove crushed
- 1 tsp of Kania Curry Powder
- 1 tsp of Kilderg Honey
- Bamboo Skewers soaked in cold water
- For The Satay Sauce
- 1 medium Red Chilli chopped
- 2 tsps Coriander chopped
- 2 tsps of McEnnedy PeanutButter
- 2 tsps of Soy Sauce
- 150ml of Vitasia Coconut Milk
- 1 Lime
- Mix the ginger, garlic, curry powder & honey -then rub over the turkey and season.
- Leave for 20 minutes at room temperature, then place the turkey onto a bamboo skewer.
- For the sauce, mix all the ingredients together in a pot and bring to the boil, then let it simmer until thick and finish with a squeeze of lime juice
- Cook the turkey satay on a bbq or grill for 5 minutes on each side then serve on a plate and cover with sauce.