Healthy Turkey Stir Fry
- 1 pkt of Bally Manor Turkey Fillets cut into strips
- 2 Red Peppers Sliced
- 2 Carrots peeled and cut into strips
- 2 tsp of Tomato Purée
- 1 small Onion sliced
- 1 tsp of Dark Soy Sauce
- 6 Broccoli Florets chopped
- 1 tsp Primadonna Extra VirginOlive Oil
- 1 bunch of fresh Coriander
- 50ml of Water
- Heat the oil in a large wok orpan, add the turkey strips & cook for a few minutes.
- Once cooked take them of the heat and leave to one side.
- In the same wok add the onions, pepper, carrots, broccoli and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add the turkey with some tomato purée, soy sauce, next add the water and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Finish with coriander and serve with boiled rice or noodles.