Fragrant Chicken & Coconut Milk Curry
- 1 pkt of Bally Manor Chicken Breast Mini Fillets
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Dairy Manor Butter
- 2 tbsp Kania Curry Powder
- 1 can of Kingfisher Coconut Milk
- 4 Garlic Cloves, sliced
- 1 bunch of Coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp Vita D'or Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp Kilderg Honey
- Heat the butter and oil in alarge pan over a low heat. Add the onions and garlic and cook for 2 minutes, then add the curry powder and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Next, add the coconut milk and honey, bring to the boil.Taste the dish and season to your liking.
- Now, add the diced chicken and cook for 10 minutes.Finish with the chopped coriander and serve with some boiled rice.
- Top Tip: Add some fresh redchilli for an extra hot curry.