Turkey Breast Stir Fry
- 1 pkt of Bally Manor TurkeyBreast Mini Fillets
- 1 Red Pepper sliced
- 1 Small Onion sliced
- 2 tbsp of Tomato Purée
- 2 Carrots peeled &cut into strips
- 1 tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp of Kilderg Honey
- 6 Broccoli florets chopped
- 4 tbsp Primadonna Extra VirginOlive Oil
- 1 bunch of Coriander
- 50ml of water
- Heat a little oil in a large wok or pan then add the turkey & cook for a few minutes. Once cooked remove from the heat and leave to one side.
- In the same wok add some more oil then add the onions, pepper, carrots, broccoli and cook for 5 minutes
- Next add the turkey with some tomato purée, soy sauce honey, add the water then cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with boiled rice or noodles.