Pan Seared Salmon Fillets with Asparagus and Spinach
- 2 pkts InismaraSalmon Darnes
- 16 spears of Asparagus
- 1 bag Meadow Fresh Spinach
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tbsp Dairy Manor Butter
- 2 tbsp Primdadonna ExtraVirgin Olive Oil
- 1 bunch of Parsley chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Heat a large saucepan andadd a little oil. Season the salmon and sear in the pan for 2 minutes then place in a baking tray & bake for10 minutes in the oven.
- In the same pan add the butter and asparagus with 2 tablespoons of water and cook for 3 minutes. Then add the spinach, lemon juice and the rest of the olive oil and parsley.
- Take the salmon out of the oven after 10 minutes and then serve.