Smoked Cod Chowder
- 1 pkt of Inismara SmokedCod
- 50g Dairy Manor Butter
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 small Leek (diced)
- 2 Celery sticks (diced)
- 2 Carrots (diced)
- 40g Potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 1 small tin of FreshonaSweet Corn
- 50g Belbake Flour
- 600ml Morning Fresh Milk
- 1 bunch of chopped Parsley
- 2 tsp of Primadonna ExtraVirgin Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic clove (sliced)
- Heat the oil and butter in a large saucepan then add the carrot, onion, celery, leeks and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes and season.
- Next add the flour and cook for a further 2 minutes, then add the milk gradually and bring to the boil.
- Add the potatoes, sweet corn and its juice and cook for10 minutes.
- Chop the cod fillets into nice chunks and then add to the chowder
- Finally cook for a further 5 minutes and serve with some fresh parsley.