Cajun Chicken with a Mint and Lemon Rice Salad
- 4 Bally Manor Chicken Fillets
- 1tsp Kania Paprika
- 1tsp Kania Cayenne Pepper
- 2tsp chopped Thyme
- 1 Garlic Clove (crushed)
- 1tsp of Primadonna ExtraVirgin Olive Oil
- 250g Golden Sun LongGrain Rice
- 100g toasted Nuts (cashewnuts would be great)
- 4 Spring Onions chopped
- 1 bunch of Mint chopped
- 2 Lemons juiced & zested
- Score the chicken and rub the paprika, cayenne pepper, thyme and garlic onto it along with some oil.
- Now grill the chicken for 6 minutes on each side until cooked.
- Cook the rice in boiling water, when cooked strain, then add the onions, mint, lemon zest and juice, nuts, olive oil and mix together well.
- Now plate up your dish and serve. Top Tip: Great with some mint yoghurt.