Turkey Kiev with Garlic, Parsley and Tarragon
- 2 pkts of Bally Manor TurkeyBreast Steaks
- 150g Dairy Manor Butter(soft)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 1tsp chopped Parsley &Tarragon
- 1 Lemon juiced & zested
- 1 Egg
- 100g Connell BakeryBreadcrumbs
- Pre heat oven to 180°C.
- Mix the butter, garlic, lemon juice, zest and herbs together thoroughly.
- Take the turkey breast steaks and cut a small pocket in theside then place the butter mixture inside the pocket and seal
- Now mix some egg with a little milk, brush over the turkey steaks and coat in flour. Then mix the remaining egg and milk together with the bread crumbsand coat the turkey steaks.
- Now place into a deep fat fryer at 170°C and cook until it turns a golden brown colour.
- Now place the kievs in the oven for 25 minutes until cooked.
- Serve with rocket salad.