Cod Filletes with New Potatoes, Pea Puree and Mint Vinaigrette
- 2 pkts of Inismara cod fillets
- 24 Oakland baby potatoes
- 20g Diary Manor butter
- 1 bunch of chopped Mint
- 1tsp Mustard
- 6tsp Primadonna Olive Oil
- 1bag frozen Garden Peas
- 1tsp Kilderg Honey
- 100ml Morning Fresh Cream
- 2tsp Belbake Sugar
- Pre heat oven to 180°C.
- Cook baby potatoes in a hot pan until soft. When cooked strain the potatoes, season,add butter and keep warm.
- To make the vinaigrette; mix mustard, mint, olive oil and honey together.
- For the pea purée, place the frozen peas in a hot pan with cream sugar.
- Boil for 10 minutes until soft.
- Season the peas and blitz in a blender to create a purée,if it's too thick, simply add water.
- To seal the cod fillets season with salt and pepper and place in a hot pan with some oil.
- Then finish the cod fillets by placing them into a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes.
- Place pea purée on a plate with potatoes. Put the cod on top and finish with vinaigrette.