Chicken Breast with Sweet Peppers and Olive Oil Mash Potatoes
- 1 pkt of Bally Manor Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1 Red & 1 Yellow Pepper
- 2 tsp of Primadonna Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp of Water
- 1Kg of White Potatoes, mashed
- 50ml of Primadonna Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pinch of Parsley (chopped)
- Kania Salt & Pepper
- First in a hot pan add olive oil and begin to fry your peppers with seasoning, cook for 5 minuteson a high heat. Then add honey, balsamicvinegar and water and cook until the peppersare soft
- Season the chicken and place into a hot fryingpan to seal. Then place on a tray and bake inthe oven for 8-10 minutes at 180°.
- Meanwhile, boil the potatoes in water with apinch of salt, when soft, strain and mash. Next add the olive oil, chopped parsley and mix to combine
- Finally season with salt and pepper and servewith the chicken and peppers.
- Top Tip: This dish also works greatwith pork or fish