Piri Piri Chicken Breast with Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- 1 packet of Bally Manor chicken breasts
- 4 red chillies chopped and seeded
- 3 Oaklands garlic cloves crushed
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Oaklands chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp Kilderg honey
- 6 Oaklands tomatoes cut into chunks
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 Oaklands red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp of Primadonna extra virgin olive oil
- 10 Oaklands basil leaves
- First mix the chillies, garlic, paprika, vinegar, coriander and honey together to make a paste in a food blender.
- Then add the paste to the chicken and marinate for at least an hour or overnight.
- On a hot barbecue or grill, cook the chicken breast for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked and season with salt and pepper.
- For the salad, mix all the ingredients together and season to serve.
Top Tip: the Piri Piri marinade can last in the fridge for up to 3 months.