Fresh Baked Cod Fillets with Chorizo & Honey Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 pkts of Inismara Cod Fillets
- 250g Oakland fresh Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 8 slices of España Chorizo
- 12 fresh Basil leaves
- 100ml Aceto Balsamico Di Modena
- 1tbsp Kilderg Honey
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Firstly, add the balsamic and honey to a hot pan and boil for 5 minutes or until it has reduced by half.
- Then, add the tomatoes and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Next, place three leaves of basil on each of the cod fillets and then two pieces of chorizo on top.
- Pour the cherry tomatoes and balsamic on to a roasting tray and then place the cod on top and then bake in the oven for 10 minutes. There is no need to cover the dish with foil.