Grilled Chicken Breast with Parmesan & Sweet Corn Risotto
- 1 pkt of Bally Manor Chicken Breasts
- 25g Dairy Manor Butter
- 1 Garlic Clove, sliced
- 175g Deluxe Risotto Rice
- 50ml White Wine
- 400ml of Water or Vegetable Stock, hot
- 1 can Freshona Sweet Corn
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 bunch of Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 50g Lovilio Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Caster Sugar
- 1 pkt of Cherry Tomatoes
- 4 tbsp Acentino Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Kilderg Honey
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Firstly, to make the risotto, melt the butter in a large pot and add the onion, garlic and thyme, cook for 5 minutes until soft. Then add the rice and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Next, add the wine and sugar, then slowly add a cup of stock/water and cook until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Continue to add the liquid until all of it has been absorbed; this should take around 20 minutes.
- While the risotto is cooking, season the chicken and then cook in a hot frying pan with a little olive oil for 1 minute each side.
- Add the tomatoes and balsamic vinegar to the same frying pan as chicken and roast in oven for 10 minutes.
- To finish the dish, add the sweetcorn, parmesan and parsley to the risotto and serve.