Freshly Baked Inismara Salmon with Thyme, Lemon, Crushed New Potatoes and Sun-dried Tomatoes
• 2 pkts Inismara Salmon
• 5 sprigs of fresh Thyme
• 1 Lemon sliced into fine circles
• Juice of 1 Lemon
• 1Kg Oaklands Baby New Potatoes
• 2 Garlic cloves peeled
• 285g Baresa Sun-Dried Tomatoes in Oil
• 1 Bunch of fresh Parsley
• 2tbsp Primadonna Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Pre heat the oven to 180°C. First cook the baby potatoes by placing in a pot and covering with cold water, a pinch of salt, one sprig of thyme, garlic and cook until soft (approx 25 minutes).
2. Place salmon fillets on a baking tray with a sprig of thyme and 2 slices of lemon on each fillet. Season with salt, pepper and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
3. Bake the salmon for ten minutes in the oven. When the potatoes are cooked, strain while still hot and crush with a fork. Then, add the sun-dried tomatoes,