Baked Crab Claws with Coriander and Lemon
Ingredients:1 packet Deluxe Wild Crab Claws
1 bunch fresh coriander
1 lemon (zest and juice)
1 packet Meadow Fresh rocket leaves
1 fennel bulb1 orange (zest and juice)
4 tablespoons Primadonna Olive Oil
10g Dairy Manor Irish Creamery Butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
- Firstly make the coriander paste by chopping the coriander and mixing with the butter, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and the juice and zest of the lemon. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and leave to one side.
- Lay the crab claws on a roasting tray then add some coriander paste to each claw and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Into a salad bowl thinly slice the fennel, add the rocket leaves and the juice and zest of the orange. Add salt and pepper to season and mix well.
- Finally place the crab claws on a plate and place the salad on top.