- 200g Champion Butter
- 1 Egg
- 125g Tate & Lyle Icing Sugar
- 1 pinch of ChanteSel salt
- 200g Belbake Self Raising Flour
- 100g Alesto Cashew Nuts
- 150g Bellarom White Chocolate
- Whisk the butter, sugar and salt until creamy.
- Add the egg, flour and baking powder to the mix.
- Coarsely chop the cashew nuts and the chocolate, and add two thirds to the dough.
- Mix the ingredients together and use a tablespoon to make small circles of dough on baking paper on a tray.
- Cover with remaining nuts and chocolate then bake in a pre-heated oven at 175°C for approx. 15mins.
- Let them cool on a grid.