- 240g Champion Butter
- 120g J.D.Gross Premium Dark Chocolate
- 270g Tate & Lyle Caster Sugar
- 120g Belbake Plain Flour
- 90g Bellarom Cocoa Powder
- 4 Large Eggs
- 4 x 54g Mister Choc Caramel Bars
- Pre heat oven to 175°C/325°F/Gas 3.
- Gently melt the butter and chocolate together in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and whisk in the eggs and sugar.
- Then fold in the sieved flour and cocoa powder.
- Finally roughly chop the Mister Choc caramel bars and stir into the brownie mixture.
- Pour into a prepared cake tin and bake in the hot oven for 35 minutes until set in the middle. The brownie should have a light crust on top.
- Leave in the tin for fifteen minutes to cool then remove and cool on a wire wrack.
- Cut into 16 squares.
- Store in an airtight container and keep fresh.