- 75g Tate & Lyle Sugar
- 1 pinch of ChanteSel Salt
- 250g Belbake Plain Flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 100g Sultanas
- 125g J.D Gross chocolate
- 80g Champion Butter
- 100ml Morning Fresh Fresh Milk
- 1 Egg
- Mix the sugar, salt, flour, baking powder and sultanas in a bowl.
- Chop the chocolate and add to the bowl.
- Melt the butter, let it cool down and whisk with the milk and egg.
- Mix it with the dough and put it into a mini muffin mould tray.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 200°C for approx. 20mins.
- Let them cool down and dust with icing sugar.